Saturday, February 6, 2010

You are retarded, America.

You know what really grinds my gears? The people who used to steal gas so that now when I want to pay in cash I have to go inside. And then, when I tell the man at the counter the wrong pump, I have to move my car. And the money I prepay doesn't fill up my tank because I don't want to overpay and have to make another trip back inside to collect the extra money. And then, these people who walk in stores so slow I want to punch them in the back of the head. Not only this but they talk on their cell phone about things no one wants to hear. I don't care about how your medicine has changed and now you feel better! And THEN, America, stop being so Goddamn lazy and walk your freaking carts back to the cart return. The reason I have to pay so much at Meijer for food is because they have to employ someone to collect the carts because you're too lazy to walk 30 feet to put them in a designated area. Not only this, but then you probably pay for a gym membership you don't even use. What the hell is wrong with you? Get off your asses and push mow your one acre lot instead of riding a lawn mower. America, you are retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment